makediary - Print a Year Diary
Program to generate a year diary in PostScript or PDF format on one of
a range of paper sizes. Requires Python
(2.4 or later), Python
Imaging Library, mxDateTime,
and optionally ps2pdf.
Current version is 0.2.3.
Changes in 0.2.3:
- Output to diary.ps (or diary.pdf) instead of stdout.
- Allow titles on image pages.
- Allow printing Northern Hemisphere moons.
- Optionally allow filling in the personal information page from a config file.
- Allow an image to span two facing pages, with an optional title.
- Shade all the day titles, and shade weekends and holidays darker.
- Start appointments at 9am instead of 7am.
- Clean up the appointments code.
- Add a units page, like all the diaries I see in the newsagents.
Changes in 0.2.2:
- Allow starting the diary on an arbitrary day with --start-date.
- Allow an arbitrary title on the cover page.
- Add option for large planner pages, patch from Alfredo Pironti.
- Depend on python 2.4, not 2.3.
- Fix for strftime on windows, which does not have the %e expando.
- PDF output via ps2pdf.
Written by Russell Steicke (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Licensed under the GNU GPL. Version 0.2.3 is
dedicated to the public domain at the beginning of 2019.
Last modified: Thu Jun 3 16:48:29 WST 2010